Goulash is brewing, and as we edge closer to the event, we want to share with you some of the measures we'll be taking to ensure the festival is safe and enjoyable for all!
1000 VISITORS CAPACITY // LAST TICKETS AVAILABLE!
- We have to ensure a strict policy of max 1000 visitors this year, and the last batch of festival tickets is available here:
TICKET ROLLOUTS & NAME SWAPS
- We are extending the deadlines for ticket rollouts to the 15th of August, so if for some reason you can't make it this year, you can still roll out your ticket(s) to 2022 by filling this form: https://bit.ly/3lGADVi
- Name swaps and ticket resales are not allowed this year as the situation is already complex enough to handle, and because we want to avoid scams (ex: selling a ticket that was already refunded, or selling the same ticket to several people). The only safe way to get a ticket is therefore to get it from the last batch of 100 tickets that will be released on Monday 9th August at noon (GMT).
- You will be allowed to enter Goulash Disko Festival site if you show:
a) a negative PCR test (not older than 72 hours), or
b) a rapid antigen test RAT (not older than 48 hours), or
c) a certificate that proves you had COVID-19 in the last 6 months, or
d) a certificate that proves that you received the vaccine.
This means that you may need to take several tests during the festival, depending on your situation. Rapid Antigen Tests will be available near the festival site (price to be confirmed).
- There is NO PUBLIC CAMPING organized this year, and TENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED on the island. There are therefore 2 options:
1) You book your own accommodation in the village; or
2) You come with a camper van, as they will be allowed in the public parking.